Monday, July 5, 2010

freelancer

i love being a freelancer (a person who lances freely).
these days i am overloaded with projects, so i declared monday night to be a nuit blanche.
ok i did go through with it, stayed awake till 6. however i stayed awake catching up on all the gossip with Janine and found myself at 4am unable to get my mind to process any of my projects.
so instead i played around with one of the sketches i did of the Aishti models a week or so ago...



but i'm a freelancer so only the sun can judge me. as for you mortals, may the whipped cream be with you today! peace!

6 comments:

  1. lool! only the sun can judge u! cheers 4 that :D
    i really like ur sketches and ur blog :)
    i think i might b a potential stalker! oups

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay! that makes it less awkward when i say i am already stalking you :P
    shanksh NaylaZ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Will Provide SEO Blog Comment Service. & niche relevant blog comment service we provide a quality service with 100% Buyer satisfaction and My team Believed in Quality work not Quantity Contact me Now 24/7.check out this Blog for your business . your business will be gain 200% more profit I can not recommend you guys enough. seo service

    ReplyDelete